The purpose of this package is to focus on the design of the project and make sure all visual aspects of the project are to the clients desire.
- Design brief with model breakdown & wall material legend
- Dimensioned floor plans with all room sizes & areas, door sizes, & key dimensions
- Isometric floor plans
- Elevations with window sizes & roof slopes
- Not Included: Heatloss Design, Material Lists, Electrical design, Plumbing design, Site Plans
- Early Conversations with builders and contractors to determine if the scope of the project will fit within your budget.
This is what we call a 95% set of drawings. The Final 5% comes with the coordination of an engineered truss package, mechanical package, and the final project engineering.
- Fully detailed Foundation plan with floor structure integrated above.
- Fully dimensioned floor plans with all roof structure integrated above.
- Complete Elevations calling off window sizes, floor to floor heights, footing depths, roof pitches & overhangs.
- Wall sections and details that are project specific so that you won’t have to sort through un-necessary details to determine which details apply to you.
- Incorporated into all sheets are project specific notes & building code clauses to clarify any questions throughout the construction process.
- Not Included: Mechanical Design, Material Lists, Electrical design, Plumbing design.
If you have purchased the Coordination Package through the VS Design Studio web-store, we can complete the package for permit. *For Ontario projects only
YOU WILL RECEIVE
- Stamped Permit Ready drawings with our BCIN stamp for ONE use in Ontario only
- Signed Designer Schedule 1 & EEDS forms
- Engineer Letter with project specific items that coordinate with VSDS Architectural Plans
- Completed Mechanical Drawings
- stamped truss plan
- Heatloss Design, Material Lists, Electrical design, Plumbing design, Site Plans